Exquisite Weddings is looking for submissions of real weddings that could potentially be featured in the pages of the magazine or on the Exquisite Weddings website. To be considered for publication, please submit the following:
- Photographs: please send either a link to a sample of your photography or a disk of images. All images must be hi-resolution for print.
- List of Vendors: please list the vendors (include their phone/email) who participated in your wedding, including venue, wedding planner, photographer, caterer, etc.
- Wedding Date/location: please provide the date and location of your wedding
- Contact information for bride and groom: please provide email and phone contact information for the bride and groom
- Please indicate if you submission is for print or online.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Southern California weddings and couples OR destination weddings with a tie to Southern California
- Photos of the couple showcasing their personality and style
- Unique and inspiring detail shots (attire, floral, escort cards, decor, invitations, food)
- Photos that showcase the ceremony and/or reception venue
- Details/description about what makes this couple and their story special
Unpublished content: We look forward to giving brides and the wedding community exclusive content never seen before. For this reason, weddings that have already been published online or in print will not be considered.
30 day exclusivity: If your wedding has been selected for an upcoming issue, we will request that you withhold publishing the images to your blog, website or submitting it to other wedding magazines/websites until 30 days after the newsstand onsale date.
Cds/Hard copy submissions: Image CDs will not be returned. Due to the number of submissions, we cannot respond to all submissions. You will be contacted if we will be featuring your wedding in the magazine.
For consideration for the fall/winter 2013 issue, your submission (via email or disk) must be received by June 1, 2013. The spring/summer 2014 deadline is December 1, 2013.
WHERE TO SEND IT
Please send disks and vendor lists to:
Laurie Nicoud, Creative Director
San Diego Magazine/Exquisite Weddings
707 Broadway, Ste. 1100
San Diego, CA 92101
Please send links to an online gallery to: Laurie Nicoud, email@example.com