He proposed! After all the excitement, tears of joy, and retellings of just exactly how he popped the question—it's time to roll up your sleeves and start those wedding invitations. Before you become absolutely overwhelmed, stop. Take another deep breath. While choosing wedding invitations can be stressful, it can also be one of the most fun-filled parts of planning your wedding! Here you'll find a bit of inspiration and 5 tips to achieve the perfect wedding stationery.
1. Your wedding stationery is your guests' first glimpse into your big day and a perfect way to set the tone for your event! Knock their socks off with a special piece of snail mail that will make them as excited as you are to boogie down or share an elegant toast under the stars.
2. Time is of the essence for the modern bride. Instead of painstakingly addressing each invitation by hand, consider hiring a friend or calligrapher. Wedding envelopes are the perfect place for all that beautiful swirly type you've been seeing on Pinterest.
3. Spice up your wedding tables with some coordinating Table Numbers. They are a cute, easy and simple detail that adds so much.
4. For all of you DIY-ers out there, consider leaving your mark on your envelopes with a custom address stamp. This option is a cost effective way to add your return address to your invitation and reply card envelopes and makes a lovely keepsake.
5. Know your timelines! Invitations should be sent out 6-8 weeks before the ceremony, and up to 3 months prior for a destination wedding. Start your invitation process 4-6 months before your wedding to allow enough time for edits, addressing and assembling. Enjoy the process and have fun curating the look and feel of memories that will be treasured for a lifetime to come!
GET THIS WEDDING INVITATION STYLE:
*All invites pictured are by Sable & SnowAdd to favorites Leave a Comment