With lilly bouquets, bubbles, & mismatched maids in cobalt blue- this Spring real wedding is a picturesque fairy tale! If you have your heart set on a Spring wedding, take some cues from this adorable couple who kept it light, bright, & fun! There's no doubt about it- Brett Charles Rose captured some beautiful and artistic shots of this Spring wedding.
It's not often that you get a bride daring enough to wear a fun vintage head piece on her debut down the aisle. Here at the mag we just LOVE unique brides, and of course are smitten with Rachael's head band accessory! Such a perfect combination of modern & 1920's glam. (Can't get enough of Art Deco/1920's glam? Click here for more inspiration)
We hope you enjoy these unique shots from Rachel & Derrick's day. If you want to keep things light & playful at your Spring ceremony, you are guaranteed to find some great ideas in the images below.
REAL WEDDING STYLE
1. Photography: Brett Charles Rose
2. Dress: Lightinthebox.com
3. Flowers: Hillcrest Farmer's Market - Hidalgo Flowers
4. Shoes: Betsey Johnson
5. Decorations: Awesome finds from swap meets and flea markets around San Diego
6. Tent Chairs/Table Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
7. Venue: Private Residence of Derick's parents Rick and Cheri Sparhawk
8. Invitations: Amanda Brown