Have healthy, radiant skin as you say I Do, and take some tips from Skincare by Elisha!
4 TIPS TO A FLAWLESS PRE WEDDING SKINCARE REGIMEN:
1. Just like planning a wedding takes time, so does perfecting your skin. Start early! If you want to target deeper issues such as pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, laxity, or acne start 8 months to one year prior. If your just looking to freshen up your skin 3-6 months is ideal.
2. Commit to a home care regimen. 70% of your result will depend on what you do at home. Commit to caring for that beautiful skin on a daily basis.
3. Protect your skin! Make sure you have Environmental Protection or SPF of at least 20 on EVERY DAY! Stay away from the sun in the prime hours, 11-2, and keep covered if you can. Also avoid tanning beds and opt for something safer like an Airbrush Tan.
4. Plan a test run. "Red Carpet" facials, like the O2 Lift from Image Skincare, are great before your special day even if you can't commit to a treatment plan and still want to look radiant before you walk down the aisle. To make sure you won't have any negative reactions to the treatment go in 1-2 months in advance for the same treatment. Your make-up trial run is a great time to do this!
GET THIS PRE WEDDING SKINCARE REGIMEN:
1. Skincare: Skincare by Elisha
2. Photography: Gary Kasl