Whether you’re planning an opulent evening in an elegant ballroom or a more casual backyard soiree, make your first impression outstanding with the perfect paper suite that not only reflects who you are, but also the style of your special day. I used a very traditional invitation for my own wedding, however I love the creative ways brides have incorporated their own personalities and styles into designing a unique invite!
GET THESE LOOKS
1. Vintage newsprint invitation, Smitten on Paper
2. Printable wedding invitations, e.m papers
3. Art deco design, Elum Press
4. Unique shape invitations, Martha Stewart Weddings
5. Personalize illustrations, Martha Stewart Weddings
6. Overlapping lace invitation, Martha Stewart Weddings
7. Add a pop of color with a bright envelope, Crane Paper Co.
8. Natalie’s Pick, custom drawn map, Sarah Drake Design
9. Nautical invite by Posh Paperie, Photography by Swoon by Katie